Accredited English language school
- View Larger Map
Australian International College of Language – also known as AICOL – CRICOS Provider Code 01272A – the best place to learn English in Australia.
- We are an accredited English language school, established in 1993, and able to accept student visa students, tourist visa students, and working holiday visa students.
- All of our teachers are qualified English language teachers.
- AICOL is a NEAS Quality Endorsed institute
- Homestay fees and student visa fees are securely held in our trust accounts, and are only drawn down as the student completes their course.
- Our teachers, facilities, courses, and policies all meet Australian ELICOS accreditation standards.
- Students include young learners (6-13), high school age students, and adults
- Our priority is to provide a safe, caring and friendly environment in which students can study English and experience the Australian way of life.
- We welcome students from every country, regardless of language, race, or religion, including total beginners of English, but reserve the right to refuse enrolment.
Thanks a lot for educating and taking fulltime care for our son Paul. It was rather difficult for me to take him back home to China, Paul even insisted to stay in Australia forever and wanted to join your college further on.
My wife and I are very happy that everything provided by you was better than expected, which includes also the support by his host family. We consider already now to send Paul again to your college next year.
I am Nuria, I have finished three weeks of English study in your school. My experience has been very good. My daughters have been four weeks and will be for another week.
I studied English in six different countries and I must say that your school is the best I’ve ever been. I am a high school teacher in my country and I value your work.
My daughters have learned a lot. The teachers are very good. Laura is in the class of Brendan. A great teacher. Laura has managed to speak English and work hard every day.
Jamice professor Paula is a very energetic person and a great professional. And Jonh my teacher always has a kind word for each of their students and a great knowledge of the different cultures of their students.
Thank you very much to all.
I have to thank you also that in recent weeks we findest a new apartment where we have been very good.
Sorry for my English but I still need to improve.
Nuria Diaz – Spain
Thank you for teaching me these three weeks. I’ve been learning a lot from you and also enjoying all the lessons we’ve been through. You’re such a great teacher, all of the comments that you made on politic, economy, religion, culture were so amazing that I will always keep them in my mind. It’s my pleasure to join your class, and worked with these lovely and kindly classmates. I love your style in teaching better than my teacher in Taiwan. You divided us into small groups everyday, so I had good opportunities to practice speaking English with different countries and personalities of people, we shared our ideas together and I always got great responses to any of the questions and problems; especially the business English impressed me the most, we argued on each other’s point of view; meanwhile I developed my critical thinking skills as well. Every Thursday, when finishing IELTS, I always felt frustrated, but the advantage is it made me realise which English levels I am, and what parts I have to study harder and improve more. It’s really a shame to stay in Australia for such a short period, but it’s definitely the best memory that I’ve ever experienced. Hope you won’t forget me! I’m Jessica. I’m from Taiwan.