- Learn English in Australia at the most experienced of all Gold Coast English language schools (since 1993) . All of our teachers are qualified English language teachers.
- We are accredited to accept student visa students, tourist visa students, and working holiday visa students.
- Homestay fees and student visa fees are securely held in our trust accounts, and are only drawn down as the student completes their course.
- Our teachers, facilities, courses, and policies all meet Australian ELICOS accreditation standards.
- Students include young learners (6-13), high school age students, and adults
- Our priority is to provide a safe, caring and friendly environment in which students can study English and experience the Australian way of life.
- We welcome students from every country, regardless of language, race, or religion, including total beginners of English.
I am Nuria, I have finished three weeks of English study in your school. My experience has been very good. My daughters have been four weeks and will be for another week.
I studied English in six different countries and I must say that your school is the best I’ve ever been. I am a high school teacher in my country and I value your work.
My daughters have learned a lot. The teachers are very good. Laura is in the class of Brendan. A great teacher. Laura has managed to speak English and work hard every day.
Jamice professor Paula is a very energetic person and a great professional. And Jonh my teacher always has a kind word for each of their students and a great knowledge of the different cultures of their students.
Thank you very much to all.
I have to thank you also that in recent weeks we findest a new apartment where we have been very good.
Sorry for my English but I still need to improve.
Nuria Diaz – Spain